"K" Revealed

About Me

Hello! My name is Kaye Celera Revil, welcome to my page! My posts here are mainly on my being any of these- an obedient daughter to my loving parents; a mother to four wonderful children; a wife of a faithful public servant; an Atenean lawyer; the initiator founder of Victoria in Lege Sorority of Ateneo Law; a university scholar and alumna of UP Diliman; a Sigma Deltan; a businesswoman who delights in making other people beautiful; a fashion and food lover; a Filipino Bikolano Masbatenyo who loves Masbate, the Philippines and its people; and a passionate Christian who seeks to live a life that honors God and make a difference. Hope you'll enjoy reading my posts! Feel free to follow, like and subscribe! =)
God bless.

"K" Revealed

Friday, December 16, 2011

Msgr. Caluya's Birthday & Liceo De Masbate Gift Giving

As a professor in the College Department of the Liceo De Masbate, I was given the privilege to join a worthy occasion that is the Gift Giving Activity of the institution whose recipients were the different barangays of the City of Masbate.  This activity was spearheaded by no other than Msgr. Claro Caluya, the President of the school who also celebrated his birthday a day after the activity.

My face beamed with excitement as I was told by Mr. Amican that by being a professor, I am automatically helping out as my contribution will just be deducted from my salary. =) I know in my heart that it is a noble cause and I am privileged to be even given the chance to participate. 


"Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver."-2 Cor 9:6-7

Here are the photos...


 Msgr. Caluya with the recipients of the gift-giving activity.
There was a presentation of the Nativity (birth of Jesus Christ-the very reason why we celebrate Christmas).

 Food was served by Jollibee (the all time kids' favorite).

Games were held too and prizes were given. 


Me with Msgr. Caluya and Fr. Canete.

A mother recipient of the gift-giving telling about how thankful she is with the activity. 




A photo ops together with the Liceans


our beloved children from different barangays of the City of Masbate





some of my fellow Faculty members and the gift packs 
with my former Grade School teacher Mrs. Myrna SD. Garcia, now my fellow Professor. =) But she will always be my mentor, whom I'm grateful for believing in my capabilities and encouraging me to be the best that I can be always. =)



Msgr. after giving his speech led the group into singing "Salamat sa Diyos" (Thanks be to God).



Indeed, thanks be to God! 



I definitely went home with a big smile on my face and with joy in my heart. =)

The next day was Msgr. Caluya's birthday and again I was privileged to have been part of the celebration. 

Photos hereunder...


The first person I saw was Ma'am Ponferrada, my Pre-School Teacher and sister of Msgr. Caluya.

This is Msgr. Caluya, the birthday celebrant.


together with his sister

 This is a special gift from the Liceo De Masbate Family.



Aside from that, each department, including ours (College Department) also presented a number. Ours was a fashion show and a dance number. =)



There was also a presentation from the Administrators themselves which included the celebrant.


Food was absolutely sumptuous and this is my plate. Had it to the full and finished it all. =)

 Privileged to be seated at the same table with the celebrant too. 


Thought that with a photo opportunity with the Celebrant, the night is already complete, but guess what? To my surprise, he told me that he has a gift for the Professors too and that I should get mine before I leave!

Tadahhh... a Christmas Bonus and my salary given by no other than City Councilor Bing Sanchez-Morano, also an administrator of the school.
Definitely happy and fulfilled. =)

To all of these, I thank God first and foremost and to the Liceo De Masbate family, most especially to our President Msgr. Boy Caluya, I am so proud of you!!! 
Together with my husband, Vince Revil and our children and the Gerona and Celera families, we wish you a happy happy birthday!!!

God bless and More Power!

Lovelots,

Kaye Celera-Revil

No comments:

Post a Comment

"K" Revealed