"K" Revealed

About Me

Hello! My name is Kaye Celera Revil, welcome to my page! My posts here are mainly on my being any of these- an obedient daughter to my loving parents; a mother to four wonderful children; a wife of a faithful public servant; an Atenean lawyer; the initiator founder of Victoria in Lege Sorority of Ateneo Law; a university scholar and alumna of UP Diliman; a Sigma Deltan; a businesswoman who delights in making other people beautiful; a fashion and food lover; a Filipino Bikolano Masbatenyo who loves Masbate, the Philippines and its people; and a passionate Christian who seeks to live a life that honors God and make a difference. Hope you'll enjoy reading my posts! Feel free to follow, like and subscribe! =)
God bless.

"K" Revealed

Saturday, April 07, 2012

Child At Heart

Since my birthday fell on a Good Friday, we deemed it proper not to have a big celebration. We just went to the Beach a day before it then had a simple lunch at home with the family. The photos are at my Facebook Account. If you'd like to know more about me you may press here--> Kaye Revil

So today is already a day after my birthday.
Another year was added to my years. 
I may have grown older, but I am a child at heart.
Hence, these photos were taken by the playground to depict that look. =)


Now, let me share with you this short poem I made...


It's My Birthday
by: Kaye Gerona Celera Revil
06 April 2012

I'm a year older
Probably a little wiser
Most likely became nicer
More experiences gone through
Lots of love and care felt too
Life has been full of blessings
To the Blesser my heart sings

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Oh Lord, may you always bless my heart!
That with you, I'll never be apart
Like a child with a fresh start
Renew, ignite and use me to impart
The good news of your salvation
To your people especially the next generation
So help me God.



Dress: Forever 21

Vest: Pick and Wear (Mom's)


Oxfords: Topshop






 So today, we joined the Labao Family's Thanksgiving Party for Atty. Rex- our soon to be nephew, being the fiancé of our niece Daisy Dindin Revil. Dindin is Manoy Al's eldest daughter.  Manoy Al is the eldest brother of Vince Revil, my husband. Hence, she is our niece and Rex and her will be married soon. =)



Dindin and Rex

With the Labao Family

with Manoy Al's family



Life is so full of blessings, isn't it?
All of life's goodness we will fully appreciate
 if we learn to be a child at heart... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

"K" Revealed