"K" Revealed

About Me

Hello! My name is Kaye Celera Revil, welcome to my page! My posts here are mainly on my being any of these- an obedient daughter to my loving parents; a mother to four wonderful children; a wife of a faithful public servant; an Atenean lawyer; the initiator founder of Victoria in Lege Sorority of Ateneo Law; a university scholar and alumna of UP Diliman; a Sigma Deltan; a businesswoman who delights in making other people beautiful; a fashion and food lover; a Filipino Bikolano Masbatenyo who loves Masbate, the Philippines and its people; and a passionate Christian who seeks to live a life that honors God and make a difference. Hope you'll enjoy reading my posts! Feel free to follow, like and subscribe! =)
God bless.

"K" Revealed

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Heat Is On

It's officially summer time here in the beautiful islands of the Philippines!
Classes are over, things get lighter, 
fashion adds color, but it's getting hotter...
and the beach is the place to spot her... 
=)




So here in these photos, we were at Palani Beach at Balud, Masbate. I love the peace and serenity of the place. I was able to relax and meditate. As what my husband Vince always tells me "Seeing the beauty of nature is like communing with God." Indeed, when I see His wonderful creations I'm awestruck! God is so great!  I feel so privileged to even be able to marvel at His glorious works.
 I love you Lord! All praises to you Magnificent Most High! Thank you for everything!  

Hat: Client's Gift; Top: Bazaar's; Skirt: Ria Alazas' Habibi Collection


By the way, the reason why we were at the Beach was because of Vince's cousin RJ Abelita Delmendo Lim's birthday. Apart from the food and swimming, there were fun games too as well as surprise gifts and prizes. Scholarship awards were also given to the lucky residents of Balud, Masbate. I felt so honored to be given the chance to pick some of the winners. This scholarship grant can be claimed from Southern Bicol Colleges. It's also the school where me and my husband teach Law. =) 


 

 It's really nice to be with family and relatives, as well as with true friends who care. 
I thank you all for all the goodness you've shown to us! We can feel that and we are grateful, thank you!








Do you like my skirt? You can order that from my friend Ria Alazas here: RIA ALAZAS



Now I'd like to share with you this short poem I made today while meditating...

The Heat Is On
by Kaye Celera-Revil
(17 April 2012)

With all the heat that surround
Support from God is around
His love always abounds
The Lord's name resounds

Burning desire
Ignite me like fire
Oh give me the strength 
To walk the path & the length

For the Heat is on
Morning & evening 'til dawn
Light & guide me oh Lord
That I may not go overboard 

That despite it all
 Faith not to stall
But stand still and uphill
Reveal to my heart your will.


God bless us all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"K" Revealed