On top of my list are these...
1. The task of being a mom to four children, three of which go to school already. It is a tall order to make sure that they are all growing up healthy physically, psychologically, emotionally and spiritually.
2. The duties that come by being a wife to a very busy public servant- Vice Governor Vince Revil are also not to be taken lightly.
3. Then there is also my professional career of being a lawyer who's new to learning the ropes of the legal world beyond the confines of the books and cases that I've burned the midnight oil with, back during the glorious days of law school.
4. Not to be taken for granted too would be my salon business Azta Urban Salon at Robinsons Pioneer to which marketing and finance tasks which includes payroll computation of commissions and salaries of staff are all on my shoulders.
5. I teach in law school too (SBC Law), as well as for undergraduates at Liceo De Masbate.
6. I have a radio program "Usapang May K!" at DYME 783 kHz. This has been converted into a tele radio already and I'll be airing Live soon. =)
The list can go on and I know that even at this point you may already say that "It's you already!". I often get that by the way. People think I'm a superwoman. But let me tell you this: I'm no superwoman! But I have a super God! He has been my strength and my fortress since then. He never fails. I am not worthy but His grace made me so. Him in my mind makes me think big, think great and think possible and positive always. In Him nothing is impossible, hence if we are with Him, we can do all things through Him who'll give us the right mix of strength and peace beyond what we can ever imagine. =) Despite multi-tasking, calm surrounds, and only Him is the answer. =)
So since this is a fashion blog, here goes my look for today...
It's another busy day.
It's another busy day.
I had class both for undergraduates and law students today.
|Shoes: Topshop Suede Wedge Boots|
|Top: Zara Classic|
Then, I made an entry of appearance as collaborating counsel to a quite controversial case.
Two more cases for entry of appearance as well, within the week. Glad to have a lawyer uncle, the former Vice Governor Atty. Ricardo "Ricky" Celera, my dad's brother who guides me as a newbie to the legal profession.
|Bag: LV Speedy Damier|
Next was my School PTA President duty of helping out for the coming Foundation Day of JZSES. Everyone is invited to join the event at the Masbate Coliseum on February 14, 2012.
I was also able to fetch my kids from school today.
That's one of the good things about being in Masbate, there's no traffic and places to go to are really near. We even have lunch together at home almost all the time. =)
And you bet, I even have time to keep up with my blogging too! =)
So that's it for now.
More revelations to come soon...
If you like what you read or see here, do like my page Kaye Revil so you can follow on my blogs as I post them there too or you may also share the particular post that you liked to others too through Twitter or Facebook. Thank you so much!
God bless us all!!!