"K" Revealed

About Me

Hello! My name is Kaye Celera Revil, welcome to my page! My posts here are mainly on my being any of these- an obedient daughter to my loving parents; a mother to four wonderful children; a wife of a faithful public servant; an Atenean lawyer; the initiator founder of Victoria in Lege Sorority of Ateneo Law; a university scholar and alumna of UP Diliman; a Sigma Deltan; a businesswoman who delights in making other people beautiful; a fashion and food lover; a Filipino Bikolano Masbatenyo who loves Masbate, the Philippines and its people; and a passionate Christian who seeks to live a life that honors God and make a difference. Hope you'll enjoy reading my posts! Feel free to follow, like and subscribe! =)
God bless.

"K" Revealed

Friday, February 17, 2012

Nobody is Perfect



shirt: Zara; blazer: Mom's (nexus); 

Notice my shirt? It says "Nobody is Perfect." Perhaps no one will disagree to that. For truly, not one is perfect, whether it be by physical appearance or by character.  We know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What may be good looking for one may not be the same for another. It is even impossible to get everyone to like each other for in one way or another, we may disagree. This is so, for we have our own preferences. 

bag: Bicol made (bought at Daraga, Albay); belt: Topshop; 
As regards character, we are all humans- susceptible to faults and mistakes. No matter how we try to be good, we can't always have the right reaction. Our feelings and emotions are easy prey to sin. Hence, we need the grace and love of the one who is perfect- God. With His unconditional love, we are restored to perfect union with Him. We just have to acknowledge that it is only through Him that we can be saved. 

pumps: HK made
Saved from what? From all the imperfections that life as a human being can have. This includes sin, a complicated life, sufferings and even death. Life on earth is temporary. We are all passersby here. Through Him, life in paradise is possible. Through Him, we can have a taste of that paradise even on earth if we would choose to follow Him and His ways. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. 
Whoever follows Him, will be saved. 

the whole look: chic and comfy
Despite our imperfections, God's love is perfect for us. He gives unconditional love, whatever our circumstances and regardless of what we've done in the past or of our mistakes from before. What matters now is that we would accept Him as our Lord and Savior.

If you haven't yet accepted Him as that, please pray this with me:

"Lord God, I am a sinner. I am deeply sorry and I repent for all my sins. Please grant me forgiveness.  I believe that you have sent Jesus Christ to the world in order to save mankind from our sins. I believe that He died on the cross and resurrected so we can be saved. I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior . I am inviting you Lord to dwell in my heart so that I can follow your ways and do your will and purpose for my life. Please also send the Holy Spirit to guide me all through my lifetime. This I pray, in Jesus Christ's mighty name, Amen."

If you prayed that prayer and would like to know more about that decision, or you'd like me to tell you more about it, please feel free to contact me through kayerevil@yahoo.com or you may also send me a message at Facebook:Jo Kristine C. Revil (<--press to get redirected)You may also choose to follow my 
Twitter Account: @KayeRevil (<--press to get redirected) and send me a direct message there. 

Thank you and God bless us all! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

"K" Revealed