"K" Revealed

About Me

Hello! My name is Kaye Celera Revil, welcome to my page! My posts here are mainly on my being any of these- an obedient daughter to my loving parents; a mother to four wonderful children; a wife of a faithful public servant; an Atenean lawyer; the initiator founder of Victoria in Lege Sorority of Ateneo Law; a university scholar and alumna of UP Diliman; a Sigma Deltan; a businesswoman who delights in making other people beautiful; a fashion and food lover; a Filipino Bikolano Masbatenyo who loves Masbate, the Philippines and its people; and a passionate Christian who seeks to live a life that honors God and make a difference. Hope you'll enjoy reading my posts! Feel free to follow, like and subscribe! =)
God bless.

"K" Revealed

Monday, February 13, 2012

Let Thy Hearts Speak


Happy Valentines Day my dears! <3 <3 <3

This is my "Valentine Themed" look.


Notice those cute yellow hearts in this chiffon Zara dress? Yes, they are amazing! 
I wore this as my Pre-Valentine Outfit. (day before Valentines)
How about the Ray-Ban aviators? Do you like them? Guess who those are? 
You won't believe, but it's my husband's Vintage sunglasses back in his College days. Hihihi. Now I'm using them. He'll never get caught wearing them again. Haha!
Are those really his? Some friends would tell me, it might be his ex-girlfriend's? Well, let her claim it from me. Haha, just kidding. I trust his words and he said, it's really his. =)

Now, here's the dress in a much closer look. Yellow hearts for the jealous wife? Haha, nah. Trust and Love is key to a good relationship. And the most important of all is to make God as the center of that relationship.

Dress: Zara; Belt: Mango; Bag: Louis Vuitton, Palermo
and keep those feet on the ground... 
Michael Antonio Heels

Arrogance and pride will never be good for relationships so do away with them.



So now, here's the look.

Wondering what my activities for this day were? Well, I had classes for my Licean Undergrads and for my Law Students at SBC too. Also, had my daughter's campaign materials made. She's running for MMO in the Supreme Student Government at JZSES. She's probably following the footsteps of her dad- 
Vince Revil, (<--click his name to know more about him).

So allow me to campaign for our daughter JOVI.
She is the best candidate for the position with her qualifications and skills.

To wit:

by: Wishbone Services

MMO stands for Media and Marketing Officer. The elections will be this coming 23rd of February. If she wins, she'll serve the position by next school year 2012-2013.
As a Campus Journalist and the Editorial Writer at that, she is most qualified for the position. Recently, she has been asked for the Extemporaneous Speaking Contest that the school needs to participate in. We are grooming her for that. The contest will be next school year. =)
Having good communication skills, both written and oral, she'll be the best M.M.O. for JZSES!

So vote for my daughter ok? =)

Thank you so much in advance!!!


by: Wishbone Services

Whoever thinks I'm not a stage momma has not seen this post. Hahaha! =)

by Wishbone Services

So that's it. Hope you can vote for Jovi REVIL or ask some kids you know who study at JZSES to vote for her! =) The M.M.O. position is for the whole student body of around 2000++ to vote. So all grade levels of students may vote for her. 

By the way, our other daughter Jorin Viktoria "Bavick" is also running for Councilor. Her materials are not yet done as their elections will still be next school year. Councilors are on a per grade level basis, so she will be voted upon by her fellow Grade 2 students or by next school year, they will be Grade 3 students already. =)

Will post that too when details are final. =)


Back to my fashion blog...


Aha! Learning how to pose?! Not quite. Still not so comfortable about it, but tries anyway. Hihihi. =)
Do I somehow look like my daughter? A lot of people say yes! How about you, what do you think?



So that's for my hearty Valentines Outfit. Cheers to the Season of Love and Hearts!

Now, what is Love

For most of us, God is!!! I hope that it's also Him for you!!!

Put Him first and everything will be great!!! That's a promise!!!

He is the perfect lover, unconditional giver, everlasting Lord who gives grace and love abundantly, beyond what we can ever contain, beyond what we even deserve!!!

He dwells in our hearts and when we allow Him to take charge, our hearts will speak of His greatness and glory forever and ever. Amen.

Once again, Happy Valentines Day to you all!!! =)

God bless the hearts that speak of God's grace and love!!!

Here's 1 Corinthians 13 for you:

1 Corinthians 13

 1 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.
 4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
 8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
 13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.





No comments:

Post a Comment

"K" Revealed