"K" Revealed

About Me

Hello! My name is Kaye Celera Revil, welcome to my page! My posts here are mainly on my being any of these- an obedient daughter to my loving parents; a mother to four wonderful children; a wife of a faithful public servant; an Atenean lawyer; the initiator founder of Victoria in Lege Sorority of Ateneo Law; a university scholar and alumna of UP Diliman; a Sigma Deltan; a businesswoman who delights in making other people beautiful; a fashion and food lover; a Filipino Bikolano Masbatenyo who loves Masbate, the Philippines and its people; and a passionate Christian who seeks to live a life that honors God and make a difference. Hope you'll enjoy reading my posts! Feel free to follow, like and subscribe! =)
God bless.

"K" Revealed

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Liceo De Masbate's College Testimonial Dinner 2012

I had the privilege to be the Guest Speaker for the Liceo De Masbate's College Testimonial Dinner for 2012. 


What is a College Testimonial Dinner?

I say, it is...





where memories are made...





where the Love of God is manifested...

Thank God for a very supportive husband! =)


On a side note, prior to this event I dropped by at his activity too. 
 Sec. Alcala of the Department of Agriculture visited our beloved Province of Masbate.
As Vice Governor of Masbate, Vince Revil, my husband makes sure to represent for his people.

A peek to that...



and now for my fashion blogging...


style: Simple Elegant 
outfit: DIY (it's a vintage gown inside and I placed on top a glittery dress by F21)
small bag: MNG

That's all for now! 
If you like this blog, please do join my site if you have a google account or you may also like my page at fb: Kaye Revil 
It's where you can be updated with my posts.
Thank you so much! 

God bless everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

"K" Revealed